Axminster woodturning kits

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2006
      Hi All,

      And a very happy new year.

      Before Christmas, I was digging around in the Axminster tools sections -
      (wondering if I dare get Mary another workbench as a romantic present)
      and I came across a section devoted to woodturning kits.

      There're all kinds of cutlery blanks, pillbox metalwork, pen innards,
      shaving kits, even walking stick parts - all designed to have turned
      wooden parts added to them.

      What's suitable for turned wood is also suitable for polyclay!

      Sooo - my brother-in-law now has a malachite based pepper mill and Mary
      has a quilted dog whistle for Wood-Rufff to ignore.

      Have a look - it's very interesting what exists for woodworkers(AND
      clayers!)...

      http://www.axminster.co.uk/category-Project-Kits-208241.htm