Re: hi!

  • Michelle Wibowo
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2005
      Hi Chrissie,

      It's me Michelle, remember? Sorry, I've been away for a long time, I was on holiday in Australia, and when I got back I've got so many things to sort out.
      So, How are you?
      Refering to your last email,
      No, I don't have a website for polymer clay unfortunately. My work isn't good enough, I need more practice. Do you do any classes or basic short course? I'd love to learn from you, from scratch.
      Do you do any workshop for 1 or 2 days? How much would it cost if you do have one?
      I have one doll I've made, it was my first doll, it's a button joint doll. What do you think? I think it's not good enough :P I need to learn from an expert like you.
      I would love to come to france and see you and some of your work if you don't mind.
      I think you're really talented.

      Wish you all the best.
      Michelle