Re: [UKPolyClay] Digest Number 942

  • lisa zachary
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005
      Hi Shane- I was wondering how that dichroic works! I saw it before on his site and am so curious!? I wanted to try this on fairy wings- do you think if would work? I have some TLS-the liquid sculpey- wonder if this would work along with it?
      Good to know someone has used it & likes it- thank you for sharing this info! My question is; is this like a paint, then you use a glaze & bake it?
      Hmm- just so curious- do you have any pix? I will quit rambling, just wondering!
      Take care & thanks again!
      Lisa

      Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 03:32:53 -0000
      From: "handycraft101"
      Subject: Neat Product... anyone use?

      I got some Dicrofex Sheets and Paints a few weeks ago and love
      the faux dichroic look they give off. Has anyone tried these also? Nix
      Creations sells these and has some beautiful examples. I was suprised
      how easy it was. They only thing I didn't know I needed was Poly
      Glaze. Can I give a link?

      http://createapendant.com/kits.htm

      Shane Barrett

      ~ ~Lisa~
      The Greatest Risk in Life is to Risk Nothing!

      Yahoo! for Good