OT - just for fun-relaxation

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2005
      Not that clayers need any more relaxation!

      I found a Japanese 'game' called Noctiluca (named after the
      bioluminescent sea flora/fauna, I would imagine)

      It's interractive - mouse movements cause the patterns to change and
      the celeste-like music to vary. When you've had enough of one pattern
      type, just click in the pattern area to move to the next.

      http://www.fetchfido.co.uk/games/noctiluca/noctiluca.htm

      Enjoy.