RE:Bead fair

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2005
      Alison, I might be able to help out - you should have mail!

      Message: 2
      Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 08:13:29 +0100 (BST)
      From: Alison Gallant <alisongallant@...>
      Subject: Bead Fair

      The Bead Fair will be at Harrow Leisure Centre on
      Sunday the 2nd October and, as usual, the British
      Polymer Clay Guild will have a table in the exhibition
      area. This allows us to show existing members' work,
      demonstrate and, hopefully, sign up new members. If
      any Guild members are going to the fair and could
      spare a couple of hours to help man the table during
      the day please can you please e-mail me off-list.
      There are lots of stands selling a huge variety of
      beads and supplies and it is well worth a visit. I
      hope to hear from you. Thank you.

      Alison Gallant.