New fantasy polymer artist on the group

  • CAZABAT CHRISSIE
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2005
      Hello everybody!
      My name is Christelle (Chrissie) Cazabat and I
      discovered polymer clay about a year and a half ago. I
      started sculpting faeries and gnomes and other fantasy
      sculptures like dragons and elves... Soon I found out
      I couldn't stop! I have done a few shows but I got my
      website running just two months ago. I am still new on
      the web, and new to polymer clay really, and I'd love
      to know what you all think about my work, and see
      yours... I hope to get to know some of you soon!
      Here is my website if you want to have a look at my
      dolls (I hope it's ok to post the link up here):
      http://pageperso.aol.fr/Paithian1/index.htm

      Have a great day everybody! I hope to hear from you
      soon!
      Chrissie