fingernail tool

  • meteorite8989
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2005
      Hello,
      How can I make a fingernail tool for shaping the fingernails on hands?
      Any help is appreciated. Thanks M
    • Wizardrealms@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2005
        Hi M

        I use plastic drinking straws by cutting them to a size i feel comfortable
        holding, then cut them in half at the end I am going to use to make the nails,
        then I trim and lightly sand the tips into shape.

        Sharmay

        http://elfinarts.com
      • rogthedodge22
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 5, 2005
          --- In UKPolyClay@yahoogroups.com, "meteorite8989"
          <meteorite8989@y...> wrote:
          > Hello,
          > How can I make a fingernail tool for shaping the fingernails on
          hands?
          > Any help is appreciated. Thanks M
          also look in Katherine Dewey`s book 'creating life-like figures in
          polmer clay page 16 theres some very handy tools to make including a
          tool for finger nails .Hope this is of some help.Roger