More bargains!

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 15, 2005
      Just a couple of things which may be of interest to the group.

      I've just noticed that Amazon UK are selling Hinari Toaster ovens for
      less than 15 pounds! - at that price it may be worth a gamble!

      Also, I've just taken a risk and bought some golden transfer foil from
      Create and Craft - ref 917608 - It's the easiest foil I've ever used
      for transfer to clay and well priced too. It stands up to heat well but
      is inclined to dull a little when coated with diluted spirit varnish.

      I don't know if these kinds of 'heads-up' messages are useful to
      members of the group - if not, I'll leave you in peace.

      Alan
    • Wizardrealms@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 15, 2005
        I appreciate them thank you :)

        Will need to check the toaster oven out.

        Sharmay

        http://elfinarts.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 15, 2005
          Good - you're welcome.

          BTW, I've just tried to check if the ovens have any thermostatic
          control - at that price, I doubt it - but an external dimmer control
          would do the job

          Alan