More MAPLIN

    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2005
      Hi All,

      I've just found some things at you-know-where that may be too good to
      miss if you're a sculptor or a general craft-y person.

      They're selling stainless steel single-ended probes (like dental
      ones) for 1.99 for a set of 4 - their ref N75BG - (out of stock at
      present - back in 7 days)

      I've also been digging around at their site and found self healing A5
      cutting mats for 95p ( these are in their 'clearance' area. Ref for
      them is N25BJ - I'be bought a few of these - they're slightly marked
      by use with polyclay but are ideal for cane slicing (saves the blade
      damage) Be quick if you need these they're 'while stocks last' and
      they only have a stock level of 400 or so.

      Also, they're selling off a number of power tools - eg a cordless
      electonic screwdriver(N79BX) set with charger, 20odd bits and case
      for 4.99!

      I hope that's of some interest.

      Alan
      (off to Poole now ladies?)