Re: [UKPolyClay] Re: Polydays

  • Alison Gallant
    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 11, 2005
      Hi Shelley,

      Yes, it would have been good if Petra could have come
      to the UK a few weeks early to be at Polydays. Maybe
      next time. As you know she is doing a workshop on her
      flower pendants for the Midlands group on May 8th and
      I hope to see her there. Now that you are such a
      confident driver is there any chance you might make
      it? The journey would only take four hours!!

      Best wishes,

      Alison.
      Message 2 of 19 , Apr 12, 2005
        Alison - I'd love to get there to meet her and take the class but finances
        prevent I'm afraid! I only managed to drive the Gloucester trip cos I stayed
        an extra night each side of the workshops - but accommodation etc adds to
        expenses just a tad! I'm not like you and can do a 4 hour journey at a
        moments notice - wish I could.

        Oh well, Petra says she will be travelling about all over the place with her
        sister and we are still hopeful we might get to meet up. On one of her
        previous visits to the UK she came to Poole (tried to visit Poole pottery)
        but I didn't know she was over, and she didn't tell me she was going to
        Poole!! We were both kicking ourselves afterwards.

        Now back to being creative I suppose - I have wayyyy too many fairs and
        house parties coming up shortly. Then of course it'll all go flat again for
        several weeks I expect!