new on my website

  • Marjo
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6, 2005
      Hi All,
      I have put some news on my website!

      Regards,
      Marjo

      Deze mail is gecontroleerd op virussen door Norton AV. met life
      update support.
      Bezoek ook eens mijn website: www.marjocaris.nl en schrijf in mijn
      gastenboek.

      This mail is controlled by Norton AV with life update support.
      Please visit my website: www.marjocaris.nl
      <http://www.marjocaris.nl/e_index.html> (English section) and write in
      my guestbook.

    • Marjo Caris
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 26, 2007
        Hi all,
        I made some chocolat icecreams and others...
        Regards,
        Marjo

        . Please visit my website: http://www.marjocaris.nl/z_index.html (English

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 12, 2007
          Hi all,
          I made some icecreams for the beautiful Indian summer days. Also made some
          corn. The lingerie was for a competition, I never made it before, but will
          made some clothes more...
          Photos are on my website!
          Regards,
          Marjo

          This email is controlled by Bitdefender.
          Please visit my homepage at http://www.marjocaris.nl or
          http://www.marjocaris.nl/z_index.html (English section)

        • Marjo Caris
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 4, 2007
            Hi all,

            Last week I made � with some friends � some fimo items for the babyshop.

            The gingerbreadhouse has been renovated.

            Kind regards,

            Marjo

            http://www.marjocaris.nl/z_index.html