Re: [UKPolyClay] Digest Number 900

  • list@polyopoly.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4 6:30 AM
      Shelley, I'm glad you popped up and posted this message, I was hoping
      that one of the 'powers that be' would! I had a quick look at the
      spaces available. I could hardly believe my eyes that there are spaces
      in Dan's and Tracy's workshops! They are great teachers and a lot of
      fun - so sign up NOW to learn some cutting edge techniques. Dan's work
      is incredible and Tracy's pebbles look like the real thing. Honestly.
      Dan and Tracy are both at the forefront of polymer clay art - this is
      an opportunity not to be missed!

      We'll see you there!

      Margaret