Re: CANING

  • suzanara77
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 26, 2004
      Link to your site did not work but glass attic is brilliant, so much
      to read so little time! thanks again
      --- In UKPolyClay@yahoogroups.com, Sunni Bergeron
      <sunnibergeron@y...> wrote:
      > welcome!! i'm one of the token colonials - sunni from oregon, usa.
      try my page of tutorials at http://sunnisan.com/crafts/tutorials and
      the glass attic at http://www.glassattic.com -- on my page you'll
      find my bookmarks to a whole bunch of tutes. you'll wanna look under
      Canes, Faces. the glass attic is a collection of conversations from
      numerous forums, bulletin boards and newsgroups compiled into an
      encyclopedia of tips and first hand experiences from the online
      community. diane black of san francisco in the usa is the webhostess
      who gleans and organizes it all for a very grateful community! it is
      the first place i go when i want to try a new technique or
      troubleshoot. be prepared to spend a few hours exploring!! enjoy! --
      sunni