RE: [UKPolyClay] Cernit

  • Debbie JL
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2004
      Thanks for that Shelley, I'll give it a go! Love your work by the way!!!
      :o))

      Debbie

      Jewellace
      http://www.jewellaceuk.com/
      http://www.jewellacedolls.com/
      All outgoing messages are scanned to ensure they are virus free

      Debbie

      I love Cernit, but only for some things. It can get very soft and mooshy
      very quickly. Not good for anything that needs a lot of handling. I
      especially love the metallics in cernit, they have a very muted earthy type
      look. If I have cernit that is too mooshy I sometimes mix it with old fimo
      to get a better consistency. Also I find I can get very similar colours to
      the metallic cernit by mixing pearl fimo to fimo. Dunno if that helps you
      at all.