Re: [UKPolyClay] Blade sharpener

  • Babette
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2004
      I was hoping to buy one ... I just knew there was a way to sharpen these
      tissue blades. Anyway, I looked at the website that Alan sent ... and it
      states that I can't buy it since I live in the U.S. It's just for ya'll.

      So I went to the QVC website for the U.S. and they don't sell it.

      I'm pouting now ... back to lurking ...

      Babette in Dallas
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29, 2004
        Oh dear,

        Sorry about that. They're German made, so maybe they're on their way
        to QVC US via the UK.

        Alan