Re: [UKPolyClay] Re: Maria

  • Maria Medina
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 26 3:31 PM
      People here is beginning to know polymer clay too, suddenly they run out of Fimo in stores, some colours are sometimes hard to get, and yes, it´s expensive!
      As for my animals (I only made 4 of them), I scanned them to show some friends, so they could see how burnt they were. If you still want to see them, I'll send the pic.

      Maria

      Regina Passy-Yip <reginapassy@...> wrote:
      Maria,
      I don't like biscuit because polymerclay gives me much more
      advantages. In Brazil people is begining to know polymerclay now,
      but it's much expensive for us.
      Polymer clay was introduced here I think that 12 years ago, and
      biscuit (cold porcelain)is the most used here.
      Can we see some pictures of your dolls and animals?

      Regina Passy-Yip
      www.miniaturas.hpg.com.br
      Brazil

      --- In UKPolyClay@yahoogroups.com, Maria Medina
      <dominamaris2004@y...> wrote:

      > Hi Regina :), I'm glad to find a portuguese speaker. I like to
      make animals and dolls in polymer clay, I'm not very into jewelry,
      but appreciate its value. Do you do biscuit too?

      > Maria

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT