Maria

  • Regina Passy-Yip
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 26, 2004
      Hi Maria,

      I am Regina Passy-Yip, writing from Brazil . I use polymerclay to make my miniatures and now I am begining to make stones with it. (costumo usar mais para as minis, mas estou muito contente com os resultado squ esimulam pedras, e agora pretendo fazer algumas bijuterias).

      Regina Passy-Yip

      www.miniaturas.hpg.com.br

      Brazil

      Regina Passy-Yip

      www.miniaturas.hpg.com.br

      "O plágio é a forma mais infeliz de mostrar a total falta de criatividade". Vera Pessoa.

      "A Paz não é algo pela qual se faz votos. É o que você faz, você constrói, você é e você passa adiante." Mahatma Gandhi.

    • Maria Medina
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 26, 2004
        Hi Regina :), I'm glad to find a portuguese speaker. I like to make animals and dolls in polymer clay, I'm not very into jewelry, but appreciate its value. Do you do biscuit too?

        Maria

        Regina Passy-Yip <reginapassy@...> wrote:
        Hi Maria,

        I am Regina Passy-Yip, writing from Brazil . I use polymerclay to make my miniatures and now I am begining to make stones with it. (costumo usar mais para as minis, mas estou muito contente com os resultado squ esimulam pedras, e agora pretendo fazer algumas bijuterias).

        Regina Passy-Yip

        www.miniaturas.hpg.com.br

        Brazil

        Regina Passy-Yip

        www.miniaturas.hpg.com.br

        "O plágio é a forma mais infeliz de mostrar a total falta de criatividade". Vera Pessoa.

        "A Paz não é algo pela qual se faz votos. É o que você faz, você constrói, você é e você passa adiante." Mahatma Gandhi.

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • Regina Passy-Yip
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 26, 2004
          Maria,
          I don't like biscuit because polymerclay gives me much more
          advantages. In Brazil people is begining to know polymerclay now,
          but it's much expensive for us.
          Polymer clay was introduced here I think that 12 years ago, and
          biscuit (cold porcelain)is the most used here.
          Can we see some pictures of your dolls and animals?

          Regina Passy-Yip
          www.miniaturas.hpg.com.br
          Brazil

          --- In UKPolyClay@yahoogroups.com, Maria Medina
          <dominamaris2004@y...> wrote:

          > Hi Regina :), I'm glad to find a portuguese speaker. I like to
          make animals and dolls in polymer clay, I'm not very into jewelry,
          but appreciate its value. Do you do biscuit too?

          > Maria

        • Maria Medina
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 26, 2004
            People here is beginning to know polymer clay too, suddenly they run out of Fimo in stores, some colours are sometimes hard to get, and yes, it´s expensive!
            As for my animals (I only made 4 of them), I scanned them to show some friends, so they could see how burnt they were. If you still want to see them, I'll send the pic.