New here

  • dominamaris2004
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 25, 2004
      Hi everyone

      I'm Maria from Portugal. Just got started with Fimo and expect to
      learn a lot from you :)
    • Wizardrealms@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 25, 2004
        Hi Maria, welcome :)

        Portugal, is a beautiful country. Only seen it by pic though have a good
        friend from Lisbon, would love to visit, looks a very inspiring :)

        Sharmay

        http://elfinarts.com
      • Maria Medina
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 26, 2004
          Thank you :). Most of the time I'm in Lisbon, so I know it well. It's not perfect but can be inspiring... Are you all from UK?

          Maria

          Wizardrealms@... wrote: Hi Maria, welcome :)

          Portugal, is a beautiful country. Only seen it by pic though have a good
          friend from Lisbon, would love to visit, looks a very inspiring :)

          Sharmay

          http://elfinarts.com

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 26, 2004
            Hi Maria and welcome. I've never been to Portugal - sounds like a beautiful
            country. I'm from the UK, but not everyone here is - membership is a mixed
            lot :)

            Generally we are a quiet bunch (no idea why!) but if anyone has any
            questions folk usually start sprouting answer for them! So ask away or chat
            away if you have anything to say or comment on!!

            Message: 1

            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 26, 2004
              Hi!

              Thanks :). I don't have many questions now, even though I was disappointed with my first experience with Fimo, but I heard it happens a lot with beginners. I made a few animals, they weren't that bad, but the oven completely ruined them :(. Does it happen with any of you?

              Maria

              ShelleyM <shelley@...> wrote: Hi Maria and welcome. I've never been to Portugal - sounds like a beautiful