Re: [UKPolyClay] models of rock climbers

  • Jamie Hibbs
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 29, 2004
      rocx2 <rocx2@...> wrote:Hello

      i am in the Uk and am making a wedding cake for some rock climber
      friends. I am desperate to find someone who could make a male and
      female climber in pose (about 5-6 cm high) in Fimo etc

      Does anyone know of anyone-only simple figures needed

      I need figures for 1st July

      Any help much appreciated

      Thanks

      ali gardner

      Rocx2@...

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      This may not be in time to help you with this particular cake,but for future reference here are 2 websites you might try:

      http://www.itfiguresonline.com/index.html

      http://www.hosstudio.com/

      they both specialize in making figures and cake toppers from photos.

    • anne rocx
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2004
        Hi jamie

        thanks