Re: [UKPolyClay] Digest Number 862

  • D - Jewellace
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2004
      If there is not time for Dave to make the figures, I could offer my services
      ... although I normally only mould the heads I could send you a scan
      off-list of a full clay person. Let me know the size - and I will send a
      sample ...

      I am just down the road from you in Crewe ...

      Smiles :o))
      Dingo/Deb
      http://www.jewellacedolls.com

      Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2004 20:29:27 +0100 (BST)
      From: anne rocx <rocx2@...>
      Subject: Re: models of rock climbers

      Hi dave

      thanks for replying

      I need them by Thurs 1st july to put on cake. need to
      deliver the cake on the Friday

      the budget is about £20 per figure, I have a small
      resin boulder for the top of the cake and i want to
      put on a male and female climber,

      male-long light brown hair in a pony tail
      female - long dark brown hair in a pony tail

      both slim

      Are you far away-would you still have time etc??

      I am in derby

      Thanks

      alison Gardner
    • anne rocx
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 26, 2004
        Hi

        Thanks for the email- I have been away-just back

        Size 5cm
        1 male long light brown hair tied in pony
        1 female long dark brown hair tied in pony both slim

        In climbing pose as if on a climb

        Would love to see scans
        Dave away-sent an email to him with phone number but
        no reply yet-had no signal on my trip though

        looking forward to hearing from you
        Thanks

        alison Gardner

        01283 732722