New Member!

  • Debbie (Jewellace)
    Message 1 of 4 , May 22, 2004
      Hello Everyone!

      I am Debbie - from Cheshire, UK. I've worked with beads for several years but I am a recent convert to the wonders of polymer clay.

      Looking forward to meeting you all!

      Debbie
      http://www.jewellacedolls.com

    • Sunni Bergeron
      Message 2 of 4 , May 23, 2004
        welcome, debbie! i'm sunni - one of the token colonials (oregon, usa). when you say wonders of polymer clay, you've definitely said a mouthful!! you are among some extremely talented, warm and sharing people over on the emerald isle. please do not hesitate to ask ANY question, there are none too small, too silly, too redundant. there is always someone watching the list (myself included) ready to pounce forward and provide information freely. the polymer clay community is a giving bunch of people.

        i visited your website and your dolls are simply delightful!!! what an adorable idea!!!

        --sunni
        http://sunnisan.com/crafts/polyclay.html

        "Debbie (Jewellace)" <debbie@...> wrote:
        Hello Everyone!

        I am Debbie - from Cheshire, UK. I've worked with beads for several years but I am a recent convert to the wonders of polymer clay.

        Looking forward to meeting you all!

        Debbie
        http://www.jewellacedolls.com

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • Debbie (Jewellace)
        Message 3 of 4 , May 24, 2004
          i visited your website and your dolls are simply delightful!!! what an adorable idea!!!

          --sunni
          http://sunnisan.com/crafts/polyclay.html

          Hi Sunni!

          Thank you !
          Glad to be here - always learning - that's the great thing about the creative craft - you never stop do you :o))
          So you are in Oregon eh? Shall be mithering you for sunstone LOL.