Hi there!!

  • Sunni Bergeron
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2004
      I'm not new - this is Sunni. Just changing my Yahoo identity so I can once again receive and send email to all my Brit friends!!

      I finished a few high end vessels and entered them into the May Membership showing at the local art gallery. Sorry, I forgot to take pictures, so will stop into the gallery next time I'm in town to snap a few shots!!