my 1st trial

  • Michelle Wibowo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 2:26 PM
      hi everyone..

      I was away for a while, but now I'm back. I'm a new member of this polymerclay group, and also a beginner to polymer clay.
      I've been trying to make a figure from polymer clay, and my first experiment is my husband! :) cause he wouldn't mind to be my model if it doesn't look alike...:D so here it is, finally finished!
      (picture attached) . I know it looks abit dodgy, especially the hair, and the paint on the face, cause I got problem with them, and also.. I only know basic sewing... by hand.. cause I don't have sewing machine,..so the clothes look abit funny!
      I think the most difficult part is attaching the hair, and choosing the right material to look alike.
      I really appreciate if anyone has good tips for attaching the hair, or even suggestion for a good book about it.
      Thank you.

      Love,
      Michelle