Events in Kent UK?

  • morayline2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2004
      Hi

      Is there a Diary I can look up for meetings, Demos,classes etc for
      Kent in UK. I have just miss Sue Heaser who gave a Demo in Ashford,
      Kent.

      Just waiting for my Video through the post to learn the right and
      wrongs on my new craft on Polymer.

      Look forward to a reply

      Moray
    • S Baylis
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2004
        Hi Moray,

        If you find anything can you please let me know.

        I live in Ramsgate, Kent and there never seems to be anything near me.

        Have a beautiful day,

        AKA MystydogSue

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 8, 2004
          Hi

          I live in Hythe, Kent. I didn't not get any reply from this list where the
          demos are being held which is a pity.

          Got a leaflet come through the door today and there's a Craft & Design Show
          in Canterbury on 16-18 April at the Canterbury University Sports Centre.
          There is a web site to have a look see for details if this help, is at
          www.craftinfocus.com This didn't mention of any one with polymer clay.

          As I have just started myself being very green in polymer clay and have been
          pracisting to get to know the clay, blending, rolling by hand and pasta wise
          etc.

          Otherwise I am no wiser where these shows are being held.

          Let me know if you hear anything too from your end.

          Moray

          Subject: Re: [UKPolyClay] Events in Kent UK?
          > If you find anything can you please let me know.
          >
          > I live in Ramsgate, Kent and there never seems to be anything near me.
          >
          > Have a beautiful day,

          ---