Information about Maplin's 7function knives.

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2004
      I've asked the folks at Mapin if the knives (like the ones I
      claycovered and showed here) would be available for a reasonable
      length of time - or if they were a 'when they've gone, they've gone
      for good' item.

      Also, with the possibility of other folks wanting to buy larger
      numbers of them,either with a view to selling them themselves or even
      using them in claying classes, I asked if they would consider
      reducing the unit price for larger quantities.

      Here's the reply I received today...

      <<Re 7 function knife(Maplin ref N96AW) unit price £1.99

      Thank you for your e-mail.

      I have spoken to the product manager regarding this item and they
      have advised that this item will be available for the foreseable
      future.
      They have also advised that if you are wanting to buy this in bulk to
      speak with our marketing team who can normally give you a better
      price dependant on the amount purchased.

      Kind regards
      Adrian
      Customer service.>>

      Hope that helps any prospective purchasers.

      Alan (Still no shares!){or freebies!!}