Panduro

  • ingalen@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2004
      Hi again!

      I live in Malmö, it is the 3rd largest city here in sweden and
      located in the south. It is a nice town but not as nice a place as
      Gotland in the summerime, it is really beautiful. Panduro is still
      the best source for artmaterials here and it is a shop located
      downtown where i buy my polymer clay from.
      I was enjoying browsing your website it was very creative.

      Lena