Re: [UKPolyClay] Digest Number 834

  • Bead Sprite
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29 7:29 AM
      Welcome, Lena!

      I used to live in Gotland, Sweden. Where are you? I seem to remember that
      it was very hard to find polymer clay supplies out there. I used to use
      Panduro.

      Oh, I do miss those Nordic Sunsets! You can see a few on my websites.

      Kram! (Jag tala lite Svenska!)
      Amanda Rose, Polymer Clay Artist, Cornwall, UK
      http://www.amandarosedesigns.co.uk
      http://www.picturetrail.com/amandarose1
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 29 10:40 PM
        Hi again!

        I live in Malmö, it is the 3rd largest city here in sweden and
        located in the south. It is a nice town but not as nice a place as
        Gotland in the summerime, it is really beautiful. Panduro is still
        the best source for artmaterials here and it is a shop located
        downtown where i buy my polymer clay from.
        I was enjoying browsing your website it was very creative.

        Lena