Desiree McCrory's new tutorial

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 12, 2004
      I'm sorry if this is 'old' news to anyone, but I thought I should
      mention a wonderful new tutorial my claypal Desiree McRory has very
      kindly put up on her website.

      It's for Swirly Lentil Beads - you'll see what she means when you
      have a look.

      I tried the method today and after a few attempts, I managed to make
      some quite passable spiral beads.

      http://desiredcreations.com/howTo_CALentilSwirl.htm

      Have fun.

      Alan
    • aysem ozturk
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 15, 2004
        i tried.. It's wonderful. thank you from turkey,istanbul

        Alan Vernall <av@...> wrote:I'm sorry if this is 'old' news to anyone, but I thought I should
        mention a wonderful new tutorial my claypal Desiree McRory has very
        kindly put up on her website.

        It's for Swirly Lentil Beads - you'll see what she means when you
        have a look.

        I tried the method today and after a few attempts, I managed to make
        some quite passable spiral beads.

        http://desiredcreations.com/howTo_CALentilSwirl.htm

        Have fun.

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Jamie Hibbs
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 15, 2004
          Alan Vernall <av@...> wrote:I'm sorry if this is 'old' news to anyone, but I thought I should
          mention a wonderful new tutorial my claypal Desiree McRory has very
          kindly put up on her website.

          It's for Swirly Lentil Beads - you'll see what she means when you
          have a look.

          I tried the method today and after a few attempts, I managed to make
          some quite passable spiral beads.

          http://desiredcreations.com/howTo_CALentilSwirl.htm

          Have fun.

          Thank you for sending me this link! I had her in my favorites,but then my computer crashed and they were gone.I'm so glad to have her back,I love her work and tutorials,but most especially her sense of humor.Thanx again!
          Do you Yahoo!?