Re: [UKPolyClay] Digest Number 814

  • angie scarr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2004
      The Fimo from all about crafts IS a very good price but don't
      recommend it for beginners as it's old and very crumbly/stiff (rather like
      me!)
      It needs loads of conditioning & some diluent.
      I got a load of old red and yellow which is worth the effort for me, but
      I also bought a load or translucent pink that I can't work with (plus I
      thought it was trans red) and a load of translucent red that's a bit bright
      for me. (I make miniatures so I can't use unsubtle colours)
      I got loads of it at trade price so anyone who wants any (such as it is)
      can have it at 20p a block plus postage. (I can take card payments too)
      Hugs
      Angie#=={o )

      http://www.angiescarr.co.uk
      info@...