types of polymer clay..

  • mark
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2004
      Hello Group,
      Its been years since I sculpted on a regular basis, I used to use
      fimo.
      Now I see that there are many different types on the market.
      Does anyone have a preference to one particular brand?
      A few posts earier someone kindly posted a site
      (http://www.allaboutcrafts.co.uk/acatalog/All_About_Crafts_Polymer_Cla
      y_10.html)
      that is selling a block of fimo for only 31p each, yet they are also
      selling fimo soft for only 84p.
      Is fimo soft greatly preferable?
      I'm moving in a few weeks and will have a spare room that I can use
      soley for crafts, i'm trying to do the sensible thing and do a little
      research before I go out and spend a fortune..
      In light
      Mark