  • kadewey@elvenwork.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2003
      It's past time that I said thank you to all purchased Creating Life-
      like Figures in Polymer Clay, thank you to all who wrote to me about
      the book and to those who posted reviews. Forgive me for not writing
      to each and every one of you individually. Such generous and kind
      remarks -- the number was unexpected, but heartfully received.

      All the best in the coming year,
      Katherine Dewey