Can anyone help?

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 25, 2003
      Hi All,

      I'm trying to get a couple of ostrich eggs.

      I've tried a few online meat and egg sellers but they will only
      supply to their local areas and won't post the eggs to me because
      they've had problems with smashes during carriage (who'd have thought
      it with the Post Orifice!)

      If anyone can point me to a UK postal source of eggs (preferably
      blown and cleaned), I'd be eggceedingly grateful.

      Alan
    • Katherine Dewey
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 18, 2003
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 18, 2003
          Thanks Katherine,

          I've just ordered a half doz - - now to wait for developments!

          Now how on earth did I miss them in my websearches?

          Alan

          --- In UKPolyClay@yahoogroups.com, "Katherine Dewey" <kadewey@e...>