Using Flocking with Polymer Clay

  • mand149
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2003
      Hi Everyone

      I love polymer clay working and I would like to take it to a
      different level occasionally. I make sculptors of Unicorn's
      mainly. I would like to start flocking the occasional piece. I
      have ordered some fun flock and would like to know the best way to
      apply it to achieve good results? I think you coat the object with
      glue then put it in a container or bag and shake it. Anyone got a
      failsafe way of applying it? Would be very much appreciated.

      Kindest Regards

      Mandy