Re: Covering Pens

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2003
      Hi Linda,

      Another Linda asked the same question earlier in the year. Rather
      than repeating myself, may I point you to the answer I gave then?

      As far as I'm aware, the pens are still available and are the same
      plastic type - but it's always best to test them before covering them
      wih your precious canes!

      Good luck, Alan