Apologies

  • Shelley
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2003
      Everyone

      I don't know how it happened as new members posts are meant to be
      moderated. Somehow a very nasty message came through.

      I have deleted it and removed that person from our list. I apologise
      again to all.

      Meanwhile what is everyone up to lately?

      I haven't heard from Margaret for ages and we haven't had a report
      here of what you were up to at Ravensdale - come on spill!!

      Also everyone else, what are you making/doing etc? This group is far
      too quiet for it's own good.

      Any juicy gossip??

      Shelley
      http://www.shelleym.co.uk
    • lilibtar
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2003
        Hola , como estan soy de Argentina y me gusta mucho la Porcelana en frio, ya les colocare algo para que vean lo que realizo un cariño desde Argentina LILI
        I don't know how it happened as new members posts are meant to be
        moderated. Somehow a very nasty message came through.

        I have deleted it and removed that person from our list. I apologise
        again to all.

        Meanwhile what is everyone up to lately?

        I haven't heard from Margaret for ages and we haven't had a report
        here of what you were up to at Ravensdale - come on spill!!

        Also everyone else, what are you making/doing etc? This group is far
        too quiet for it's own good.

        Any juicy gossip??

        Shelley
        http://www.shelleym.co.uk