Re: new member

  • Shelley
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 23 12:14 AM
      Hi Michelle and welcome.

      Well we were all beginners with polyclay at some time - you have to
      start somewhere! I've never modelled with sugar and can't model
      things to save my life so I admire anyone that can.

      I am afraid not being in the London area I can't help you there with
      modelling materials etc. I have a feeling that it's fairly dire in
      London for hobby and craft type shops.

      As for buying polyclay Sue Heaser sells clay through her polyclay
      pit http://www.polymerclaypit.co.uk/ and another member here Emma
      also sells polyclay. Emma lives in London but she doesn't have a
      shop, she mainly sells through rubber stamping shows. She does a
      heck of a lot of other stuff other than polyclay - tons of pearl-ex
      and stamps and all sorts. If you want her contact details e-mail me
      off list and I'll send them to you. I've no idea where she does her
      shows but it's quite likely to be in the London area. I know she has
      a show this weekend.

      Anyways, good to have you here and if you have any questions, ask
      away!

      Shelley
      http://www.shelleym.co.uk