RE: [UKPolyClay] Digest Number 784

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2003
      Lorna - the big bricks are 350grams I think, the little ones are about
      58grams, or 62 or something like that. So the big ones are about the
      equivalent of 5 or 6 small blocks. Unless you find you already use a lot of
      one specific colour it may not be worth your while and as you haven't even
      opened your packs yet it may be worth fiddling with what you've got before
      you get too carried away as you may not know what colours you'd want in
      larger quantities. I know the most popular blocks are the black and white,
      and probably the translucent. I probably use white more than any other
      colour for mixing.

      I know Em said she can get them at any time (except for the 30p little ones
      that are probably the older harder fimo with the older colours - and those I
      should imagine would only last as long as the supply of them). It's just
      that with the larger ones she does have to order 3 of the same colour at the
      same time. That's a heck of a lot of clay in one colour! Not even I get
      through that much of the ordinary colours that quick but thought I'd shout
      to this list and see if anyone wanted to share and split an order!