Prosculpt

  • irisjvb
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2003
      Just a note to say that I bought some Prosculpt after the posting
      about it. I ordered on a Thursday and it arrived the following
      Tuesday. Including the postage costs (about 10$) it is a bit more
      than double the price of Fimo.I had a pound block of flesh and two
      other little blocks.
      I have been trying it out today for twelfth scale dolls and I am
      glad to say that it is everything that was claimed for it. Its a
      different feel to Fimo, rather a waxy feel but it didn't need
      much ,if any, kneading to make it workable. The consistency seems to
      stay the same--not getting softer as it gets warmer. ! really
      enjoyed using it and only wish the Claypit stocked it!! But I will
      be getting some more....
      Iris
      near Peterborough