re: ProSculpt SOS

  • Lorie Follett
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2003
      Fortunately lots of people have written to Jack and he
      has decided to do two small batches (96 bars each) to
      see how it goes!

      Its so weird... he didn't think enough people were
      interested but they didn't even know about it!

      I know several other professional sculptors that are
      thrilled to have it available again because that's all
      they use and they didn't know what they would do
      without it - It makes that much difference!

      You have to buy it from his website: artdolls.com or
      on ebay his son-in-law sells it under the name
      Stevensgarage I believe. Its not available in stores
      which could be part of the problem of people not
      knowing about it.

      If anybody on this list would like to try it, I can
      send a sample when I get some if you pay the postage.

      That's how I found out about it and think you really
      have to feel it to know if it will help you.

      Also if you order it you have to ask specifically for
      Firm or you will get soft/regular!

      Doing the happy/relieved dance,
      Lorieo
      www.sculpturefromtheheart.com