RE: [UKPolyClay] Digest Number 772

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3 4:24 AM
      Hi there and welcome.

      Where can I start! It depends what you are interested in. Do you think you'd
      be interested in doing sculpture, miniatures, jewellery/beads?

      Polymerclaycentral has a nice load of tutes there for all sorts of things.
      http://www.polymerclaycentral.com/masterindex.html#lessonsprojects will take
      you directly to their project page. I'm sure you'll find something there
      that will tickle your fancy - if you don't find you want to do all of it all
      at once!

      There are also quite a few magazines that often have polyclay articles - but
      only one on-line one that I know of dedicated to clay -
      http://www.pcpolyzine.com/previous.html

      I'd love to see the your creations if you've got any picys to share.

      Hope that helps you a bit.

      From: "maxwe112003" <maxwe11@...>
      Subject: I'm new.

      Hello everyone. I'm new to the whole Poly Clay thing and need some
      direction as to were i can start. I found my way here through my
      interest in mixed media art and love what people are oding with
      clay. So. Could someone point me in the direction of some projects i
      could do please.
      Thankyou