Chronos storage pots

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2003
      You may remember that I mentioned some metal storage pots with clear
      plastic lids which are available from Chronos Engineering - (my
      message number was 1806).

      After Linda's question about pens which are suitable for clay
      covering, I realised that I hadn't done the tests to see if the
      plastic lids of the Chronos pots will withstand claying temperatures
      and so be coverable.

      Yesterday, I tried some of every sort - aluminium 'pill-boxes' and
      stainless steel 'jar' shaped ones. You'll be happy to know (at least
      I was!) that the plastic isn't affected by clay cure temperatures.

      So I covered a couple!