Re: POLYMER BEADS FOR JEWELRY

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 16 10:31 AM
      Hi Nicole,

      Yes - this is the place - welcome to you.

      The best thing I can suggest is that you have a look at the site
      which is the source of almost all wisdom and knowledge for polymer
      clayers - a site called GlassAttic owned by the very helpful Diane
      Black.

      There's even a whole large page devoted to all things beady...

      http://www.glassattic.com/polymer/beads.htm

      If you're new to polymer clay it's a very good place to begin too.

      Don't be daunted by the sheer volume there - just dip in.

      Have fun, Alan

      --- In UKPolyClay@yahoogroups.com, "Nicole" <ceramicteach@a...> wrote:
      > Is this the right place to discuss polymer beads? I am wanting so
      > badly to start makin my own beads, but I have no idea where to even
      > begin.
      >
      > Any suggestions?
      > Thanks!
      > Nicole
    • Sunni
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 16 4:19 PM
        Another good site is the one geared specifically for newbies like you!!

        http://sunnisan.com/crafts/newbilnx.html

        Sunni Bergeron
        Claypage: http://sunnisan.com/crafts/polyclay.html
        Newbie Links: http://sunnisan.com/crafts/newbilnx.html