NPCG '04 Conference

  • falczx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      The Evolution of Polymer Clay
      Created through science,
      Explored by all ages,
      And elevated by Artists!
      June 20th – June 27th, 2004

      June 1st, 2003.

      The Evolution of Polymer Clay '04 Conference Coordination Team is
      inviting interested Instructors to submit teaching proposals for the
      third International Polymer Clay Conference. We are specifically
      looking for classes that range from beginner to advanced and are new
      classes. We are also looking for class proposals that encompass the
      entire polymer clay community which includes but is not limited to;
      sculptors, caners, miniaturists, doll makers, metal clays, garage
      kit
      makers, precious, and gallery style work. This conference is
      sponsored by the National Polymer Clay Guild for the entire Polymer
      Clay Community. If you know of an instructor or artist who may be
      interested but not online, please pass this message on.

      For complete proposal forms please contact:
      Mid-West Contact- Julie Wise at wise1j@... or call her at 1-815-
      568-7174
      West Coast Contact - Pam Pierce at itstime@... or call her
      at
      1-619-517-2580.

      The EoPc '04 Conference Coordination Team