Hi To Everyone Just Joined

  • Carole Dodsworth
    Message 1 of 1 , May 30, 2003
      Hi i have just joined and i am new at this craft, i am still waiting
      for my clay and moulds to arrive,i cannot wait to get my hands on
      it,i would like to start with small things that i can put onto my
      greeting cards,i make my own,i have seen a few in some of the
      magazines i have and they look lovely,so if i need any help i will
      just shout out,hopefully i will get to know some of your methods,i
      hope to get cracking next week,bye for now.Carole.