where can I buy Future polish please@ Nath

  • Pascale
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2003
      Bonjour,

      J'habite à Schifflange, c'est au Sud du pays, près d'Esch. Et Toi ??
      Salutations curieuses
      Pascale
    • Nathalie
      Message 2 of 3 , May 4, 2003
        Hi Pascale,
        Sorry cant speak frenche but i live in Oostende on the sea front
        Nat
        Message 3 of 3 , May 4, 2003
          Oh, sorry, i thought you were belgian. Ostende is a little bit far,about
          three hours of driving, but we sometimes go there on weekends. If we will
          next time i will contact you before .

          greets
          Pascale