RE: [UKPolyClay] Re: Aluminium Boxes

  • Bob Farrow
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2003
      [Bob Farrow] Hi Alan,

      Thanks for the info about how to delete attached messages. I have tried
      it out and hopefully the only message you will see is this one!

      Linda F

      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2003
        Glad to be of service.

        By the way, my containers from Chronos arrived this afternoon - they
        really are going to be useful for storage.
        I also ordered a trial pack of stainless steel pots with clear lids
        from them - they're excellent - and they nest like russian dolls when
        not in use.(but they're begging to be clay-covered! - not the plastic
        lids of course.)

        Alan

        --- In UKPolyClay@yahoogroups.com, "Bob Farrow" <bobfarrow@i...>