Re: I'm back from polydays report

    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 14, 2003
      Thank you Margaret - I will be checking those places out! I think the
      problem may be that the stuff I have is rubber and not pvc (or is
      that the other way round). Anyways I think Sunni who was telling me I
      need to look out for 'neoprene' - I'm off to check those sites!

      Oh I wish I could join you at Ravensdale - but it's not to be this
      time round. I would dearly love to do Sarah's class again for a full
      two days! Oh well.

      Shelley
      http://www.shelleym.co.uk