Re: I'm back from polydays report

  • mfhreid
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 14, 2003
      On Monday, Apr 14, 2003, at 13:30 Europe/London,
      UKPolyClay@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      >>I missed you at polydays.<<
      Aw that's sweet of you Shelley.

      >>. . . Ravensdale and do them again! Are you going this year,
      Margaret?<<
      Alison G - Well I've sent off my form & am waiting for the
      confirmation packet. Sarah's two-day class isn't full (according to
      the Ravensdale website(www.ravensdale.net)), but her demo is; I've
      signed up for that. I would have taken her class but it conflicts
      with two of Pier Voulkos' on metallic techniques.

      >>Anyways, I must get on, I'm gonna go duck decoy cord hunting!!<<
      Shelley - try:
      http://www.completeautomobilist.co.uk/online/itm00598.htm
      http://www.supaseal.co.uk/o-rings.htm
      http://www.orinoco.ltd.uk/seals.html

      I've not dealt with any of these firms, just bookmarked them!

      Margaret in Wales
      who finds she is one of many Margarets on this list.
      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 14, 2003
        Thank you Margaret - I will be checking those places out! I think the
        problem may be that the stuff I have is rubber and not pvc (or is
        that the other way round). Anyways I think Sunni who was telling me I
        need to look out for 'neoprene' - I'm off to check those sites!

        Oh I wish I could join you at Ravensdale - but it's not to be this
        time round. I would dearly love to do Sarah's class again for a full
        two days! Oh well.

        Shelley
        http://www.shelleym.co.uk