Re: [UKPolyClay] Re: Tiny Mice

  • melb31@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 14, 2003
      Shelley,

      Thanls so much for such a prompt reply! I now have Allison's page
      bookmarked again, right along with yours. I've enjoyed both web sites
      for quite a long time!!

      Since I first saw 'Tiny Mice' I've wanted a class but the closest one in
      California, so far, has been in San Diego and I now live in northern CA
      a good 700 miles away. Now that I have Alison's page again I'll find
      out if she will be coming another time and perhaps will be a bit closer
      to me. Do you travel to teach? Perhaps you will be closer?

      I haven't been to the UK in awhile. I NEED a trip!!!

      Thanks again.

      Margaret CA
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 14, 2003
        Hi there Margaret in CA (gotta get the right Margaret!) I don't know
        if Alison will be teaching in the US again in the near future. You
        can always e-mail her to ask - if enough people do, it might prompt
        her! I've yet to pluck up courage to do any teaching, but Alison
        Gallant is determined to get me started!

        Shelley
        http://www.shelleym.co.uk