Clay tools

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2003
      With apologies to anyone who sells the proper clay modelling and
      carving tools, I think I should tell everyone about some 1/2 price
      bargains at my old favourites, Maplin electronics.

      They're currently selling a set of 'Solder-aid' tools which are all
      double ended in sets of 6 - ie 12 different tool shapes - for a
      fiver!

      If you have a nearby Maplin shop have a look - if not, check the
      website...

      http://www.maplin.co.uk/default.php?

      Product code is N18AN